- Machine wash in cool to warm water with gentle and mild liquid detergent to keep sheets smooth and lasts longer
- Do not use bleach. Bamboo fibers are naturally resistant to bacteria, mildew and odors.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets since these may cause discoloration and can add film. Your bamboo sheets are naturally soft on its own.
- Do not use washer or dryer balls because they are not ideal for bamboo and may cause tearing.
- Always wash your new sheets before using. Bamboo shrinks the first time it is washed. The sheets are oversized to give allowance for first-time shrinkage.
- First time washing can also release more lint because bamboo has shorter fibers.
4-pc Bambu Bedsheet Set with 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet and 2 Standard Pillowcases
3-pc Bambu Duvet Cover Set with 1 Duvet Cover and 1 Pillow Sham
Twin, Full, Queen and California King
Unfortunately no. Our products are sold per set and not per item.
Our Bambu Threads sheets come in 300 Thread Count which has a softer feel compared to 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton.
It is a cover for a comforter or duvet to protect the material from dirt and dust.
Standard pillowcases are normally used for actual sleeping with compact edges while pillow shams are meant for more decorative purposes with borders.